Being Generative Professional Coaches
ICF Level 1 and 2 Coaching Education
Your friends and colleagues come to you often and appreciate that you listen and care. Maybe they even tell you, “You should be a coach!” Yet you know that it is important to learn more and develop as a coach to be confident, professional and credible.
Learn to embody the coaching mindset and apply ICF Core Competency skills whether you want to coach on your own, inside of your company, or as a supervisor or leader. This program design supports progressive development of confident competence, become more artful with the addition of curriculum hours and personalized mentor coaching. Designed with two levels of curriculum, the program supports you to earn certification and begin practicing as coach after Level 1. Once the ICF Associate Certified Coach is awarded, then you are encouraged to return and expand into more artful and generative capability to evidence ICF Professional Certified Coach demonstration.
Who This Program Serves:
- People who are new to coaching, or practicing and who do not yet hold an ICF credential (Level 1 and 2).
- Credentialed ACC coaches looking to obtain their PCC (Level 2).
- Those seeking to learn and develop an effective foundation of skill, knowledge, and effective partnering practices for your clients to be successful with you.
DETAILS AND REGISTRATION
Meet Our Delivery Leaders
Download a FREE digital e-book of “What Is Professional Coaching?” by Janet Harvey:
- Discover what coaching is as a career.
- Explore how coaching applies to manage other people.
- Understand how to build a coaching practice and business you will love for a lifetime.