Generative Team Coaching Certification
Program at a Glance
- Focused application of ICF Team Competency skills
- Advanced curriculum for inviteCHANGE Generative Team Coaching behaviors and engagement management methods
- Mentor coaching tailors learning to your individual practice and includes character development tools to strengthen your influence and systemic assessment tools to strengthen your contracting.
- 36 Contact Learning Hours over 5 months
- Delivered via live ZOOM course room
- Prerequisite: coaches with minimum 300 client coaching hours experience
- $3,750 all inclusive
Fuel Agility, Productivity & Sustaining Accountability in Team Performance
Like many processes and tools available for human development, organizations struggle to discover consistently effective methods for experiencing success. Why? A tension between individual and collective contribution generates a lot of undesirable behavior by leaders and team members that negatively impacts organizational outcomes.
The future belongs to those who bring positive influence on how well groups of people work together and redefine purpose in their work. Our Team Sovereignty processes fuel teams to sustain synergy and accountability for their shared purpose.
Whether you’re already serving teams, or you are new to this application of coaching, the experiential design of this program expands your confidence and finesse. Enliven your skill set as you engage with peers within a powerful and generative learning laboratory setting that applies both ICF Team Competency skills and inviteCHANGE Generative Team Coaching behaviors and tools, with particular emphasis on the organizational application with teams.
WHO THIS PROGRAM SERVES:
- ICF certified coaches seeking to develop competence and confidence to engage in a one-to-many context with teams and groups.
- Coach practitioners seeking continuing coaching education to renew a credential award.
- Participants in this program must have earned an ICF credential award, be in good standing, and possess client coaching hours experience of at least 300 hours. Prior team coaching hours experience is not required.
The Program Learning Experience
Experience the inviteCHANGE generative coaching approach when applied in any "one-to-many" context. Thirty-three hours of live delivery includes opportunity to practice skill and behavior development and receive development feedback. Integrated in the curriculum are reflection on practice, tailored mentor coaching, and exploration of coaching supervision applied to teams and groups. The curriculum spans three stages of learning.
Stage 1 – Foundations of Team Coaching
- Discover how to leverage current coaching competency with new skills focused upon engaging in a one-to-many context.
- Build awareness about the influence of systems upon team effectiveness and why this is relevant as a team coach.
- Learn the important elements for maintaining an effective coaching relationship with the sponsor and team members.
Stage 2 – Simulation for Learning Application with Feedback
- Learn and practice inviteCHANGE generative behaviors and coaching methods applied to the team field of interaction.
- Learn and practice ICF team competency skills and how these are amplified by a generative approach.
- Explore the impact of and the indicators for social and task behaviors when present and when absent in a team’s field of interaction.
Stage 3 – Community of Practice & Engagement Processes
- Understand the relevant influence of culture dynamics and leader-generated climate upon team effectiveness.
- Notice and name sources of breakdown in teams and how to generate breakthrough that activates synergy.
- Practice with methods to collect team effectiveness data that supports a useful team coaching plan and experience.
- Gain awareness for measuring progress and sustaining quality and ethical practice in a one-to-many context.
Meet Our Delivery Leaders
36 TOTAL CONTACT LEARNING HOURS
Program tuition: $3750
Delivered in three parts: 4 weekly 120-minute virtual course room experiences as a “living team”. The second is 2 intensive weekend sessions. The third part is a Community of Practice, group coaching experience delivered six times over 15 weeks, in a two-hour online sessions.
Candidates demonstrate a minimum of 300 hours of client experience plus evidence of ICF accredited coach specific training and certification.
Includes 3 hours of one-to-one coaching and TILT365 tools