Certification for Mentor Coaching
Program at a Glance
- Advanced coaching curriculum for inviteCHANGE Mentor Coaching Core Competencies, Qualities, Traits and Ethical Practices.
- Learning to provide effective developmental feedback based upon the ICF Core Competencies at all credential levels.
- Bi-weekly Peer Triad Mentor Coaching Program for risk-free practice.
- Group Mentor Coaching (Satisfies 7 of the ICF Required 10 Hours for renewal).
- 36 Contact Learning Hours over 6 months to earn 36 CCE units.
- Delivered bi-weekly via 2-hour live video sessions by ICF-MCC Credentialed Coaches.
- $3,750 all inclusive.
Developmental Approach to Cultivate Inner Coach Awareness
Develop and demonstrate proficiency in our globally recognized inviteCHANGE Mentor Coaching Competencies. Awaken access to your inner coach observer and the confident ability to translate what you witness into developmental feedback. Explore and adopt the qualities and traits of a mentor coach who delivers oral and written developmental (rather than assessment) feedback that others receive with respect, collegiality, and openness to learn and stretch to their next best level of client coaching.
inviteCHANGE pioneered both competencies and a training program for this purpose based upon 25 years of coach education and training as an ICF Accredited Coach Training Provider. The competency model was introduced to the global market in 2008 and contributed to the foundation ICF uses today to define effective mentor coaching.
WHO THIS PROGRAM SERVES:
- ICF certified coaches seeking to engage other coaches for development as their clients through offering individual and group mentor coaching services.
- Participants in this program must have earned an ICF credential, and if at the ACC level, hold that credential for at least one year if you intend to offer mentor coaching services.
THE PROGRAM LEARNING EXPERIENCE
This is a rigorous program that involves up to three hours of fieldwork outside of each bi-weekly, two-hour live learning sessions. Curriculum focuses on two models simultaneously: seven inviteCHANGE Mentor Coaching Competencies and eight ICF Core Competencies.
In a collegial co-learning cohort structure, everyone mentor coaches, coaches, observes, and practices delivering development feedback orally and in written form. Bi-weekly learning labs with feedback are supplemented with peer triad rotations for risk-free practice in between live sessions.
Through reading, written self-reflection, discussion and demonstration debrief, participants learn to embody best practices and characteristic behaviors of artful Mentor Coaches. Participants are also supported with forms and recommended processes for establishing Mentor Coaching as a line of business with individuals and groups.
Meet Our Delivery Leaders
36 TOTAL CONTACT LEARNING HOURS
36 Contact Learning Hours (28 synchronous, 8 asynchronous)
- 28 Core Competency (includes 3 hours of Ethics which can be used toward credential renewal)
- 8 Resource Development
$3,750* full payment OR **$100 deposit plus $750 per month for 5 months
Tuition and Payment Options: Please contact our Customer Care Associate.
*Full Payment due prior to program start date
**Payment plans begin on the 1st business day of the month in which your enrolled program begins. Completion Certificates are issued only when full tuition amount is paid.
- There is no penalty for early payment of tuition in advance.
- Payment plans may also be negotiated to begin in advance of the program start date to reduce monthly payment amounts