Our Advanced Credentialed Coach Pathway focuses on developing artful mastery to evolve from Intermediate PCC to Intermediate/Advanced MCC level demonstration. In addition to 65 hours of coach-specific skills and behavior development, you will also receive the required ten hours of mentor coaching through a combination of group mentor coaching plus four, individual mentor coach sessions. Self-assessment methods and tools will be provided to support preparation for an ACSTH-PCC or Portfolio-MCC application to the ICF.
65 Contact Learning Hours
24 sessions via our live video conferencing hosted weekly for 2 hours. 10 Mentor Coach hours also included.
Course Price: $4,700USD
Your learning at inviteCHANGE balances three essential areas of development:
- Expanding and Deepening Personal Presence as Coach
- Coach-Specific Core Competency Demonstration and Knowledge
- Generative Coaching Artistry
The program is delivered by ICF Master Certified Coach course leaders who are also trained and experienced as inviteCHANGE Certified Mentor Coaches.
- Learn and apply self-assessment processes with client sessions so that awareness and confidence of artful demonstration occurs for the ICF Core Coaching Competencies at the Advanced PCC to Intermediate MCC level
- Advance client agreement skills so that deeper partnership with full client leadership is consistently achieved in every client session
- Explore and practice an advanced level of application for the inviteCHANGE, Generative Coaching principles, models and techniques to support sustained behavior change clients desire
- Synthesize skills, styles and strengths into your unique artistry and style as coach while expanding capacity for evocative directness, systemic orientation and creating behavior-based coaching plans
- Practice with peers for integration of expanded skill and behavior competence
- Build confidence in your competence by completing a written examination of your integrated knowledge about the ICF Core Coaching Competencies and Generative Coaching principles, models and techniques
- Identify and access your next horizon of skill expansion through incorporating first-hand observation of your coaching by Certified Mentor Coaches in both a group and individual format
These programs will provide excellent preparation for written and oral examinations that are part of the ICF Credential application.
This course strengthens professional coaching skills by focusing development upon the 11 Core Coaching Competencies, as defined by the International Coach Federation (ICF). In addition, our trademark Generative Coaching principles, models and techniques are incorporated as a unique way to apply the core coaching competencies with clients who are seeking conscious choice and sustained change in their lives.
Advanced Credentialed Coach Pathway Summer 2020
Online Course Via Live Video Course Room
Jun 22, 2020–Dec 14, 2020
Mondays 11:00am to 1:00 pm US Eastern
June 22 - December 14, 2020
Breaks on September 7 + November 23
Forms of Payment, Cancellation & Refund Policy
Credit card payment is accepted by Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover. Please review our Cancellation & Refund Policy for further details.