- Practice observing ICF Core Competency skill and behavior demonstration by giving and receiving reflective feedback from peers and delivery leader(s).
- Strengthen your ability to internally witness your coaching and calibrate the way you are being coach from session to session.
- Promote being whole, resourceful, capable and creative and strengthen methods to instill this mindset and perspective for others.
- Succeed on your path to become an ICF certified coach at the credential level that matches your client coaching experience.
Who This Program Serves
- Professional coach practitioners seeking to expand artfulness through Generative Coaching methods.
- Professional coach practitioners wanting to deepen technical skills in the ICF Core Competency framework.
This program supports you to identify and embody your unique signature as a coach, advance your core coaching competency demonstration and experiment with going beyond as a coach to be generative with your clients.
The live experience offers opportunities for coaching practice, feedback, mentor coaching, reading, peer reflection and group discussion. Each session allows for a coaching learning laboratory and the opportunity to appreciate the diversity of coaching styles that satisfy the ICF Core Competency demonstration requirements.
The Coaching Community of Practice process provides tailored and specific insight about your understanding of the science, your demonstration of the practice and your presence as an artful professional coach. Inspired excellence and impeccable quality as a professional coach is our shared goal and we will partner to create your success from our first conversation through the rest of your career as a professional coach.
- Eight, 2-hour sessions delivered in a live video-based, virtual course room setting (ZOOM Platform).
- Eligible to earn 7 group mentor coaching hours plus 9 approved coach-specific training hours for ICF credential application and / or renewal.
- A private cloud-based and password protected Dashboard that stores all program materials and grants access to a wide variety of free resources and reinforcement materials.
- An inclusive learning environment with a cohort of up to 10 peers to collaborate, practice and celebrate with during sessions and beyond.
- Access to the global inviteCHANGE graduate community for a lifetime.
Forms of Payment, Cancellation & Refund Policy
Credit card payment is accepted by Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover. Please review our Cancellation & Refund Policy for further details.