Practical, inspiring, challenging and highly empowering for coaches who want to engage teams in the workplace with the opportunity for breakthrough accountability and productivity
28 Contact Learning Hours
- 25 Core Competency
- 3 Resource Development
Course is delivered in two parts: The first part is delivered in 11 twice-weekly 120-minute virtual course room experiences as a “living team”. The second part is a Community of Practice, group coaching experience delivered four times over 12 weeks, in a 90-minute online session via our Live Video platform. Candidates demonstrate a minimum of 300 hours of client experience plus evidence of coach specific training and certification.
Program Price: $3,000USD
- Develop specific Group & Team coaching competencies we pioneered over 20 years of supporting groups and teams in organizations and ICF accredited coach specific training
- Build understanding for core principles of group dynamics, the influence of organizational culture and the social and task roles embodied by members of teams and groups
- Hone core coaching competency skills toward the ICF Master Certified Coach level with a generative focus as applied to groups and teams in organizations; particular emphasis upon the role of paradox in teamwork
- Acquire guidelines for best practices as a Group & Team Coach so you inspire trust and confidence with your organizational clients
- Receive templates and processes for Group & Team Coaching engagements in organizations
- “Sharpen your Saw” technically and artfully in community with colleagues equally invested in professional excellence
Accountability in a high performing team is easy, but what if the team isn’t or can’t sustain it? Gain insight about group dynamics, the role of paradox and social and task styles in teams and groups so that, as coach, you focus upon creating awareness and clarity for your client – the team and group field. You will focus on perceiving-based curiosity that supports more effective decisions by creating awareness, clarity and alignment with a team’s core purpose. As important are methods for establishing a baseline of team performance and ways to measure progress and success as a natural way of working together.
The coaching skills and behaviors that are unique to teams and groups, will build upon experience with individual coaching, however participants will also gain access to tools and resources for more productive client contracting and engagement evaluation with one-to-many opportunities. This learning journey will support always saying “yes”, accountability can be easy regardless of the starting point of the team, high or low performing.
This course provides a simultaneous and parallel learning experience by combining the group process of the course room and the direct application with teams or groups outside of the course room as the context for learning about the distinctions, challenges and joys of coaching teams and groups in an organizational setting.
Generative Team Coaching Fall 2020 Mon + Wed
Online Course Via Live Video Course Room
Sep 14, 2020–Jan 27, 2021
September 14 - October 21, 2020, 11 sessions (break October 12)
Mondays & Wednesdays, 3:00 - 5:00 PM US Eastern PLUS
Wednesdays 11/18, 12/9, 1/6/21, 1/27/21, 3-4:30pm
Forms of Payment, Cancellation & Refund Policy
Credit card payment is accepted by Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover. Please review our Cancellation & Refund Policy for further details.