Our learning and development programs are available — and scalable — to small teams or for company-wide delivery. Three programs are available for progressive levels of development targeted business issues:
- Being Coach-Like in Everyday Conversation
- Agilities of Generative Teams
- Being Generative Coaches: Deliver Sustainable Excellence
All solutions fully integrate the Tilt365 Suite of Character Development tools.
Any intact work group or project team and any level of employee from executive to entry-level seeking to improve interpersonal communication confidence and engagement
- Effectiveness in relating to colleagues requires new communication practices that signal to another that you are present, perceiving and posing questions that are relevant, useful and respectful.
- Underlying principles of coaching encourage a welcoming and accepting mindset that enable you to create high quality relationships where all feel valued.
- Either a 1-day (or 2 half-day) workshops: Available onsite or delivery via live video conference in 5, 2-hour sessions.
- Experiential activities to learn and practice 4 key skills to immediately apply in the workplace for everyday conversation that will improve relating.
- Discussion and case study examples from your workplace environment will challenge your assumptions about what is possible through changing the way you engage rather than adding something new. In fact, you will discover this approach will manufacture time!
- $1,299 per participant
- Audience Size: minimum group size is 6 and maximum of 18
- Teams leading Culture Change, Organizational Development & Effectiveness, Key Organizational Influencers
- Gain awareness for the individual and team through the lens of character strength traits.
- Be confident with methods that transition workplace climate from ambiguity and uncertainty into positivity and purpose.
- To improve synergy that sustains amplified and accelerated engagement.
- Create balance between relational engagement and transactional execution to improve conditions of satisfaction for employee and customer satisfaction.
- Key influencers envision and become exemplar leaders that sustain high performance in complexity, ambiguity and volatility
- From 25 to 50 hours of on site and live video workshops, experiential adult-learning curriculum tailored to each organizational mission, objectives and team leadership.
- The modules build new competence and leader mindsets progressively so that the rhythm matches the timing of the organizational strategy and desired outcomes.
- Community of Practice sessions will strengthen practical, on-the-job application and delivers group coaching from development.
- Program Tuition: Priced per participant
- Workshops are $750 per day
- Community of Practice Sessions: $200 per sessions
- Workshop 1 or 2 for 10 participants: $7,500
- All 3 Workshops for 10 participants: Workshops $29,750
- Full Program including Workshops and Community of
Practice Sessions for 10 participants: $46,000
Individuals who seek to become a professional coach as a functional role or as part of a leadership role and seek to design and implement a programmatic coaching program.
- Exercise positive influence on self-development as the pathway to realize and maximize potential in your organization
- Experience the rigor of ICF-accredited curriculum to use coaching skills in your managerial and leadership roles, and be on the path to become a professional coach at the ACC to PCC level of competence.
- Acquire knowledge and application of industry best practice for be an internal coach practitioner: contracting, ethics and measurement.
- Be prepared to apply and be awarded an ICF Credential at the ACC level.
- 60 to 90 hours of live coach-specific training with ICF Credentialed leaders
- 10 hours of Mentor Coaching from Certified practitioners
- All course materials available in hard and soft copy housed in a password protected online dashboard accessible 24x7 throughout the program
- Peer practice circles and community of practice sessions to accelerate application of learning and readiness for internal role as coach
- 60 Hours: $5,600 per participant
- 90 Hours: $8,400 per participant
- Audience size:
- Minimum of 6 and maximum of 12 for live video course room
- Minimum of 6 and maximum of 18 for blended onsite and live video delivery