inviteCHANGE Program Graduate Sterling Brinson, reflects on his journey through the program and how it impacted him in ways he never expected.
Experience the key curriculum and learning elements of the Mastery of Generative Coaching Program. The next cohort of Mastery of Generative Coaching is scheduled for March 1, 2022, register by February 15, 2022.
I enrolled in an inviteCHANGE program on a whim after speaking to a mentor coach. It was a month after my mother died from Covid-19. I shared with him my desire to resume coaching. I mentioned I was searching for something to give my coaching a boost because I felt my coaching had grown stale. I was simply looking for inspiration; something to get me going again, to rekindle my fire. My mentor coach shared he was taking a mentor coaching program offered by inviteCHANGE and thought I could benefit from taking any one of their programs. He forwarded me an email InviteCHANGE sent within a week of our conversation with his recommendation for me to sign up because he thought it would help me achieve my goal to begin again and strengthen my coaching.
I accepted my mentor’s advice and enrolled after visiting the InviteCHANGE website to learn more, watching the short video introduction by Janet Harvey, and speaking with Laurie Johnson who answered the few remaining questions I had and helped me enroll.
The program was way more than I bargained for because it supported me in so many ways toward what I was seeking:
These are just a few examples of what I learned and how this program has sparked my curiosity and helped me identify more possibilities for how I can engage my clients.
I truly enjoyed learning with inviteCHANGE and highly recommend to any coach seeking to improve self and coaching ability for others.
Editor’s note: The coach education program Sterling Brinson took was entitled Power of Generative Coaching. All the key curriculum and learning elements of this program have been woven into the Mastery of Generative Coaching. The next cohort of Mastery of Generative Coaching is scheduled for March 1, 2022, register by February 15, 2022.
Sterling Brinson is a credentialed coach open to working with any motivated client who
• Strategic Planning
• Program Development
• Leadership Presence
• Business Development
• Career Planning
• Associate Certified Coach (ACC), International Coaching Federation
• Certificate in the Foundations of NeuroLeadership, NeuroLeadership Institute • Motivation Code (MCODE) Practitioner, Pruvio
• Hogan Assessment and Advanced Interpretation Techniques, Hogan
• Influencer Trainer, VitalSmarts
• Change Practitioner, Prosci
• Project Management Professional, Project Management Institute
• Master of Business Administration, University of Maryland (UMD) College Park • Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Dual Major: Economics and Decision Sciences), Old Dominion University
• Leadership Coaching for Organizational Well-Being Certificate,
George Mason University
• Management of a Sustainable Learning Organization Certificate, UMD
(703) 468-1330 Office