Get from Surviving to Thriving as a Coach
We know you have three questions on your mind about being a coach:
- How do I make money and how soon will this happen?
- Who are my clients and how do I find them?
- What does it take to earn an ICF Credential?
All of these are useful questions and suggest you are serious and passionate about being a professional coach as your livelihood. You are also someone who pours your heart into your clients through the coaching experience.
We also know that underneath those first three questions are three more:
- How do I know my clients are satisfied?
- What does it take to be an excellent coach?
- How do I trust the process and find meaning in my work?
Narrated by our CEO and Director of Training, an active practitioner like you and program delivery leader for inviteCHANGE, we offer a video-based learning experience that answers these six questions. In addition, there are worksheets and tools to sustain your learning and use for both self-study and to share with your clients, including:
- Coaching Readiness Survey
- Client Coaching Plan Template
- Declaring Intention Worksheet
- Self-Resonance Practices
All coaching is about learning, growth and change, and that means for you and your clients. Invite a spirit of wonder rather than expert into your focus and you will discover the path toward thriving!
• The Heart of Coaching Giveaway runs from Thursday, February 4 – Saturday, February 20, 2021, ending at midnight EST.
• All "The Heart of Coaching Giveaway" contributors are independent business owners and are operating with, but SEPARATELY from the "Heart of Coaching Giveaway" promotion.