inviteCHANGE is proud to sponsor WimWest with career coaching sessions on March 7th for conference attendees.
How does it work?
- Select from our list of nationwide coaches.
- Schedule your session (30 minute sessions available between 1-5 US Pacific on March 7th, on first-come, first-served basis).
- Meet with your coach for 30 minutes for a career coaching session on March 7th.
But what IS coaching, and what should I expect?
- Coaching is a process of exploration in which the coach and client partner to find answers to what is important to the client in that moment, and to move the client forward to action of their choosing. While coaching partnerships usually span months, you'll be delighted and surprised by what can shift in just 30 minutes.
How should I prepare?
- Bring a career related topic in your life you would like to explore with your coach, and a mind open to transformation.
Founded in 1997 by CEO Janet M. Harvey, recognized industry champion, inviteCHANGE (iC), has delivered generative learning and coaching experiences for leaders on a local, national and global scale. At the beginning of coaching as a unique industry, iC leaders contributed thousands of hours to the International Coaching Federation’s (ICF) core competencies, ethics and principles to creating standards for effective coaching practice to ensure industry consistency and excellence. iC has trained thousands of individuals to become professional, credentialed coaches and to apply a coach-approach as leaders in organizations to create cultures where people love to work. iC has expanded its mission to include driving social progress through cause work by leveraging coaching to accelerate and amplify solutions beyond what was thought possible.
ABOUT JANET M. HARVEY
Janet M. Harvey is a coach, author, educator and speaker who invites people to “be the cause of the life that most matters.” An International Coaching Federation (ICF) Master Certified Coach and CEO of inviteCHANGE, a success-culture building coaching organization for companies, Janet has trained leaders at Fortune 500 companies, across six continents, for nearly 25 years. Janet M. Harvey uses her executive and entrepreneurial experience to cultivate leaders in sustainable excellence through Generative Wholeness™, a signature generative coaching and learning process for people, processes and systems. Janet is also an ICF Global Past President, Certified Mentor Coach and Accredited Coaching Supervisor.