THRIVING IN OUR GLOBAL LEADERS COMMUNITY
This conference is just the beginning of a legacy vision to bring the amplifying power of professional coaching to social progress and thriving humanity.
You now have the opportunity to channel learning and inspiration from the conference sessions into direct action, leading well, doing good and driving change, that is positive and useful for the world.
How, you ask? Here are 5 easy steps to get started!
- Join a global community who will work alongside you, inspire you and champion your work.
- Attend quarterly forums and continue the conversation. Signup information available here at the end of the day on 9/11/20.
- Engage with a coach to implement your action plan
- Introduce a Non-Profit Organization and Leader who you know will benefit from engagement with professional coaching to increase their Social ROI.
- Get training to become a professional coach and join the inviteCHANGE Coaches Care delivery team.
Be sure to get everything you came for during the conference
- Workbook to Success
- Engagement with Non-Profit Organizations and Leaders
- 3-Step Plan to Activate Your Roadmap as a Cause Change Agent
- Complimentary Professional Coach Session to Implement the Plan
- Deep Dive Quarterly Forums on Current Events Curated for YOU
- Access to our Social Cause Community on "The Jump" to Build your Team - Opt-in below for more information! And check it the platform here.
- Advocacy Tools to Demand Action from Government Leaders
- Quarterly Group Sessions for Executive Leaders: “Coach the Coach”
- Advance Access to Chapter 1 of Janet’s new book “Invite Change” - Coming soon!
- Attendee benefits from our generous sponsors
- EARLY REGISTRATION Discount for the 2022 LIVE Event! Available through 9/30/2020
OUR COACH PHILANTHROPY MISSION STATEMENT
Coaches Care is the philanthropic arm of inviteCHANGE, connecting a global team of credentialed coaches with foundations and not-for-profits. The goal of social philanthropy: supporting leaders who create solutions to global issues around Climate Emergency, Healthy Communities, Human Trafficking, and Racial Equity in order to accelerate the teams’ results, strengthen processes and maximize the R.O.I. of the foundation’s funding to those teams in the field.
- Coaching as a proven resource to amplify and accelerate non-profit organization leader effectiveness
- Community of coaches who are willing and equipped to do social philanthropy and cause work
- People/Processes: how individual team members interact with the project, each other and within themselves to maximize investments in the funded projects