Jennifer Starr, MCC
Generative Wholeness Practitioner & Certified Mentor Coach
877-228-2622 Ext 213
Generative Wholeness Practitioner
Jennifer offers her clients her gift of intuitive and creative insight to expand perspective and create new possibilities, inspiring the full expression of their unique genius and highest contribution. She assists in bridging the gaps between known professional success and the often-unknown personal fulfillment. She works with individuals and leaders who are dedicated to evolving their best
selves and making a significant and positive impact in the world.
As a Master Certified Coach, Jennifer facilitates individuals, partnerships and teams in achieving inner and outer success through authentic leadership. Her passion is to inspire and encourage life/work congruence and personal sovereignty, i.e. taking a stand for who we are at our personal best. She coaches those who are already effective at making things happen and achieving results, and yet are acutely aware that there is something more.
Jennifer is an entrepreneur and leader with over thirty years of service in a wide range of professional arenas, including world travel and direct sales/marketing. She has started up companies, both brick/mortar and virtual, and has successfully led teams and organizations.
Jennifer holds a BA in Art and Psychology from University of Oregon. She is an International Coach Federation Master Certified Coach with 3000+ hours of experience, a Certified Coach Mentor and Course Leader with inviteCHANGE®. She holds supplementary certifications in Core Values Index®, Expressive Arts Therapy®, Psych-K® (Psychological Kinesiology), SoulCollage®, Voice Dialogue, and other modalities that support holistic living and leadership.
- Staff physician at a VA Hospital and Executive Director of an international non-profit, restructured her position to allow for more life balance and to launch another dream. In clarifying her vision and aligning with her values, she is in the beginning phases of starting up an alternative, creative solution-based, holistic health and wellness center.
- Physician Leader: “Right on my two year schedule, I retired from the operating room, began as a medical co-director for Hospice, and was granted privileges for palliative medicine
- at Wilcox Hospital. In the years I’ve worked with Jennifer, I’ve made two major career evolutions, two major relationship changes, and two enormous geographic changes. I’m living the best life I’ve ever had — it’s all different, it all works, and is a manifestation of ideas I began to articulate with Jennifer years ago.
- University IT Manager sought more personal fulfillment and motivation. Our work included visioning, planning & implementation, resulting in freedom from debt, improved relationships, creating a flexible, virtual position within his organization, building a stronger team, becoming a certified wellness coach, and traveling and living in places that he’d always dreamed of.
- Freelance writer: “There has been a tectonic-caliber shift in my life since I began working with Jennifer. She helped me see new approaches and inroads for myself in the world. With her help, I’ve felt my self-imposed pressure and expectations dissipate, experiencing confidence that always existed, but was in the shadow of emotions that had hindered me.