The inviteCHANGE Difference
Shaping a World Where People Love Their Life's Work
“Shaping a World Where People Love Their Life's Work” is what we do. Why? So that people, teams and companies enjoy sustainable excellence. Since 1997, we have delivered generative learning and coaching experiences for leaders from the front line to the board room. The dynamic capacity to originate, create, learn and produce results is generative wholeness. We transfer the framework for learning, change and disciplined measurement to your organization so that leaders are generative.
As coaching emerged in the early 90’s as a distinct field of practice in North America, we contributed thousands of volunteer hours to clarify and articulate competency standards, approaches for quality and consistency in curriculum and support for the unique artfulness of each coach trained. Our global team is actively involved on the Boards of Directors at their local International Coach Federation chapters, along with leading webinars and seminars that offer training, education and artful coaching collaboration.
inviteCHANGE practitioners catalyze people to engage boldly, partner respectfully and lead authentically. We witness that:
- Leaders are challenged with building a thriving culture.
- Beyond expertise leaders must engage diverse team members, build synergy and win, over and over.
- Character development is the new frontier of leadership development.
- inviteCHANGE delivers measurable solutions to address the high cost of low workplace trust.
Our solutions strengthen your leaders influence on workplace climate so that how your people behave is the organization’s unique competitive advantage. The foundation of a healthy workplace is trust. Trust builds through effective relating, civility and consistent practice of both.
Built through the science of character development, inviteCHANGE practitioners transform culture to generate sustainable excellence through internal character development that empowers external agility. We partner with our customers to strengthen institutional capacity by building great teams, great team leaders, a climate for innovation and a workplace that thrives and plays with purpose.
This describes the quality you can expect from an inviteCHANGE learning experience. We foster alignment and action that increases the level and availability of individual engagement so that each person becomes a confident agent and navigator of change, and to be the cause of that change. To break old patterns and bring wholeness forward, each of us must chose to contribute our whole selves to the process and Be. Choose. Cause.
inviteCHANGE is committed to ongoing learning and implementation of anti-racist action, supporting belonging, and lifting diverse voices, and systemically addressing an experience of equity and inclusion in every touch point of our organization, our partnerships, our learning programs, our coaching solutions and in our everyday lives.
We continuously deploy our experience and knowledge for how to apply ICF Core Competency skills and standards for ethical professional conduct to engage customers transparently as we embody and role model inclusion and equity at the foundation of a coaching relationship.
We create a welcoming, inclusive, and accepting learning environment for all participants that supports undaunted authentic expression and the choice to live life personally and professionally sovereign.
It is our policy that:
- inviteCHANGE leaders in every role do not discriminate in any relationship. We regularly collect feedback and make escalation of interpersonal and intrapersonal challenges both encouraged, easy and openly received with respect and dignity. This policy applies to all customer-facing and operational personnel (staff, faculty, independent contractors, suppliers, and collaborators) and their engagement with each other and with customer participants, or potential participants. Discrimination may not occur for any reason and specifically on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or the presence of any sensory, mental or physical disability including the use of trained guide dog or service animal by a person with a disability.
- All forms of bias as demonstrated through verbal and/or written communication and/or physical acts are prohibited. This includes race, creed, color, national origin, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran or military status, or the presence of any sensory, mental, or physical disability or the use of trained guide dog or service animal by a person with a disability.