Currently, she is an Executive and Leadership coach for growth-minded individuals, teams, and businesses. Jackie is a Human Resource Consultant and a member of the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM).
Jackie is an Executive Coach with Carnegie Mellon’s Executive Leadership Academy
She is Past-president of the International Coach Federation – Michigan Charter Chapter.
Jackie’s Education, Credentials, and Certifications:
- Graduate of the University of Detroit-Mercy, Detroit, Michigan
- Certified Coach Training through Gestalt Institute of Cleveland, Cleveland, Ohio
- Professional Credential Coach (PCC) through the International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Group Coaching Essentials Certification through Potentials Realized, Toronto, Canada
- Certified Mentor Coach through inviteCHANGE
- Certified Myers-Briggs Type Indicator accessor