Jackie Browning, PCC
Certified Mentor Coach
Allen Park, MI
Jackie has worked for over 35 years with hundreds of leaders, entrepreneurs, and companies in business, healthcare, and manufacturing in the Human Resource space of Employee Relations, Performance Management, and Succession Planning & Development.
Currently, she is an Executive and Leadership coach for growth-minded individuals, teams, and businesses. Jackie is a Human Resource Consultant and a member of the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM).
Jackie is an Executive Coach with Carnegie Mellon’s Executive Leadership Academy
She is Past-president of the International Coach Federation – Michigan Charter Chapter.
Jackie’s Education, Credentials, and Certifications:
- Graduate of the University of Detroit-Mercy, Detroit, Michigan
- Certified Coach Training through Gestalt Institute of Cleveland, Cleveland, Ohio
- Professional Credential Coach (PCC) through the International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Group Coaching Essentials Certification through Potentials Realized, Toronto, Canada
- Certified Mentor Coach through inviteCHANGE
- Certified Myers-Briggs Type Indicator accessor