An eco-system approach that drives both agility and sustainability of the program solutions you choose to design. A clear, well-tested and collaborative nine-step process built upon global best practices for excellence in enterprise coaching programs (ICF PRISM Award). An approach that builds synergy and mitigates change resistance through full integration with existing talent experience processes and systems to accelerate acculturation.
Convene your key stakeholders to focus on originating a compelling declaration of strategic purpose and enterprise outcomes that form the basis for evolving culture to being coach centered.
Instructional design for coaching education incorporates this systemic approach to ensure sustaining sponsorship and enterprise endorsement for the role of coach, in all forms desired, as mission essential. ICF PRISM criteria organize a programmatic design to optimize enterprise results overtime, consistently delivered through a standards-based approach.
Three workshops are designed and delivered to reveal optimal enterprise strategy and a measurable impact narrative.
- Blueprint Part 1: Anchor Organizational Readiness
- Blueprint Part 2: Envision Program Elements
- Blueprint Part 3: Roadmap for Implementation
Advance preparation inventory and structured design activities support the creation of a post-workshop draft Blueprint to socialize. That Blueprint covers Steps 1-7 and includes discussion about:
- Delivery pedagogy review and decision-making that establishes a custom, enterprise approach that fulfills ICF Accreditation requirements.
- Curriculum materials review to drive enterprise IP decisions for final.